Vin Soeltaansingh started as a junior associate at VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne in 2018. He works at the Corporate & Banking section of our firm.
In 2016, Vin concluded the company law master with specialization financial regulatory law with honors at the University of Amsterdam. During his studies, Vin worked as a tutor and he also worked as a legal advisor at the legal aid center for three years. In addition, he held the position of chairman and board advisor there.
Before Vin joined VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne, he had been working for Europe’s leading credit management services corporation for more than four years. He mainly focused on the collection of pension fund claims through amicable settlements and legal proceedings.
- Lecturer at the University of Curaçao (Private Law, introduction and Company Law)
- Advisory member of the professional field committee of the University of Curaçao, Faculty of Law
- Former board member of the Young Bar Curaçao
- Advising Staatsolie Maatschappij Suriname N.V. on the issue and DCSX listing of bonds ad USD 150 million
- Advising the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten in the emergency regulation proceedings against Banco Del Orinoco N.V.
- Advising Republic Bank in the acquisition of the activities of Nova Scotia Bank, including all required approvals and regulatory approvals