Tessa Breugom started working for VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne at our office on Bonaire in November 2014. Tessa is known as a goal-oriented litigator who is capable of comprehending complex cases. She specializes in administrative law, public service law and real estate law.
Tessa assists both governments and local- and international companies in public law matters. This wide range of cliënts results in advice in which her legal- and administrative knowledge is combined, as well as her knowledge of local circumstances.
In addition to her advisory and litigation practice, she teaches on various legal topics and is a member of the Dutch Association for Administrative Law.
- Assisting WEB in several matters against ACM regarding the maximum production and distribution prices for drinking water and electricity set by ACM.
- Assisting a farmaceutical company in St. Maarten in proceedings against the Minister of Health, Social Development and Labor, regarding the revocation of a wholesale license.
- Assisting the State of the Netherlands in various public service law matters.
- Assisting the Executive Counsil of the Public Entity of Bonaire in various public service law matters and licensing issues.
- Advising the Island Counsil of the Public Entity of Bonaire regarding the Public Bodies Act and the Finances Act.