Robbert (1967) studied Business Administration (Information Science) and Sociology (Organization & Policy) in Delft and Amsterdam.
Robbert advises boards of organizations in several industries on governance and all sorts of subjects related to governance. This includes, for instance, risk management, compliance and strategy. Apart from his consulting activities Robbert regularly lectures in the field of governance, risk and compliance and the development and implementation of management systems.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of the foundation Curacao Filmcom
- Lecturer at the University of Curacao (Law and corporate governance)
- Assisting the Ministry of Public Health, Elderly Care and Sports in the drafting of the Healthcare Governance Code and the Sports Governance Code.
- Assisting a corporation in the utility sector in the successful implementation of a corporate governance code.
- Assisting a financial organization in managing and guiding a project aimed at the development and implementation of management system based on the COSO framework.