Furthermore, Godelieve advises both strategic and private equity parties on the sale and acquisition process of various companies, including insurance companies and banks with presence on the ABC-islands and Sint Maarten. Her clients include investors, project developers, contractors, and banks.
Godelieve joined VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne as an attorney in 2014. Previously, she was a lawyer at international law firm Loyens & Loeff in the Netherlands for six years.
- Assisting Van den Tweel Groep in the sale of their Dutch Caribbean supermarkets.
- Assisting Stork Technical Services Holding in the sale of their Dutch Caribbean business.
- Assisting pension fund Vidanova with the acquisition of the majority interest of the shares of SFT Bank.
- Assisting Cinemark regarding all the aspects of the opening of the new movie theatre at shopping mall Sambil in Curacao; from establishing the corporate structure to the registration of the Cinemark trademark.
- Assisting a Curacao bank with the acquisition of a banking business on Bonaire
- In the Netherlands Godelieve assisted for instance: UN Studio Building at the Amsterdam Business District regarding the lease of 4200m2 office space, (local) governments in infrastructural projects such as Dijkversterking Krimpen and Dijkverlegging Cortenoever-Voorsterklei, a company regarding lease advice concerning the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, a private investor regarding the refurbishment of the “Haagse Poort” office building in the Hague in accordance with BREAAM certification and Sun Capital with the purchase of V&D and La Place.