Furthermore, Godelieve advises both strategic and private equity parties on the sale and acquisition process of various corporations (including insurance corporations and banks with establishments on Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and St. Maarten). Investors, project developers, contractors and banks all find their way to Godelieve and are pleased to work with her due to her practical and goal-oriented approach.
Godelieve started at VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne in 2014. Previously, she has been an attorney-at-law at the international law firm Loyens & Loeff in the Netherlands for six years.
- Assisting Van den Tweel Group in the sale of their Dutch Caribbean supermarkets.
- Assisting Stork Technical Services Holding in the sale of their Dutch Caribbean businesses.
- Assisting pension fund Vidanova in the takeover of the majority interest of the stocks of SFT Bank.
- Assisting Cinemark in all aspects of the opening of the new movie theater at shopping mall Sambil in Curacao; from establishing the corporate structure to the registration of the Cinemark trademark.
- Assisting a Curacao bank in the acquisition of a bank on Bonaire
- In the Netherlands Godelieve assisted, for instance, UN Studio Building in the Amsterdam Business District in the lease of 4200m2 of office space, (local) official authorities in infrastructural projects such as Dijkversterking Krimpen and Dijkverlegging Cortenoever-Voorsterklei, a corporation in lease advice in respect of the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, a private investor in the refurbishment of the “Haagse Poort” office building in The Hague in accordance with BREAAM certification and Sun Capital in the purchase of V&D and La Place.