Tel: +599 9 461 3400 ext 220
Fax: +599 9 461 2023
Speaks: Dutch, English, Papiamentu
Main office: Curacao
Education: Universiteit Utrecht
Sueena N.I. Francisco specializes in the area of corporate law with a particular focus on advising on mergers and acquisitions (including takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances) for both private equity and strategic parties and the legal structuring of entities. She also advises domestic and international clients in the area of banking and finance on regulatory issues and lending and security documentation.
Sueena graduated from Utrecht University in 2006 and she obtained her LL.M. degree from the Washington College of Law, D.C. in 2007. Before joining VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne Sueena practiced in the Netherlands at Houthoff Buruma in the fields of corporate transactions and corporate litigation.
- Board member of the Curaçao Young Bar Association.
- Member of the Junior Chamber International Involvement of Banda Ariba (“JCI IOBA”)
- Member of the Curaçao International Financial Services Association (CIFA)
- Ctex in the legal structuring of the company and its equity capitalization for building a datacenter in Curacao
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries with the issuance of USD 5 billion of notes
- The acquisition of a controlling interest in an airport.
- Various clients in corporate related matters (including (re)structuring of corporate entities, shareholder disputes and finance/banking related matters)
- Article: The Curacao transparent company. A civil and fiscal analysis
- Two lawyers of VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne sworn in for Curacao and Aruba
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne thesis prize awarded at Curacao law faculty UNA
- Sueena Francisco spreker bij geslaagde ‘Empowerment Training Day’ Curacao
- First stone Ctex complex has been laid