With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
Harbour View Office Complex B unit 15
Sparrow Road 4
P.O. Box 494
T +1 721 542 2902
F +1 721 542 2907
From the US, first dial the international access code 011, followed by the phonenumber 5995422902
Guide to Doing Business in St. Maarten
From the airport and centre of Philipsburg (from the West)
At the end of the W.A. Nisbeth Rd. – Philipsburg is on your right side and you pass the Great Salt Pond on your left side – you enter a roundabout (connecting W.A. Nisbeth Rd., W.G. Buncamper Rd. and Suckergarden Rd.). Take the first exit on to the W.G. Buncamper Rd. Take the first exit on your left (Sparrow Rd.). *
From Oyster Pond and Guana Bay (from the North)
At the end of Suckergarden Rd. – Great Salt Pond on your right side – go straight on the roundabout (connecting Suckergarden Rd., W.G. Buncamper Rd. and W.A. Nisbeth Rd.) to W.G. Buncamper Rd. Take the first exit on your left (Sparrow Rd.). *
From Point Blanche and Harbor (from the South)
Follow the Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, until you are on the W.G. Buncamper Rd. Take a right at the last exit before the roundabout on to Sparrow Rd. *
* Sparrow Rd. is a steep drive up the hill with a guard house and an often open barrier. Immediately after the guard house and the barrier, take a left where you see the Obersi Building. Go past the Obersi Building and you are at the Harbour View Office Complex on your right side. VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is located in Complex B, Unit 15. That is the last unit in the building, on the ground floor.
Relevant news articles
- Baker Tilly St. Maarten and VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne promote local solutions for structuring tax treatment
- Four lawyers of VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne sworn in
- St. Maarten launches Bureau of Intellectual Property
- Personal data transfer: landmark ECJ judgment and its implications
- Equal immigration rights accorded to US citizens and European Dutch nationals
- The process of arrest and enforced sale of vessels in Aruba, Curacao and St. Maarten