With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- Versatile junior lawyer VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne sworn in
- Ban Topa for legal students and young professionals well received
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne donates toys for ‘A Christmas present for every child’ by Dolfijn.fm
- Increased economic activity between Curacao and Suriname II: Bilaterial investment treaties
- Day of the Supervisory Board Curacao 2014: documentation
- Documentation Day of the Supervisory Board 2014 Curacao published online
- Stakeholders trained in enforcement of intellectual property rights and brand recognition