With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 5152
T +297 583 8464
F +297 583 8442
Guide to Doing Business in Aruba
Relevant news articles
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne assists Barceló Group with acquisition Occidental Hotels & Resorts
- Treaty between Suriname and the Netherlands regarding acknowledgement of verdicts extended to Curacao, Aruba and St. Maarten
- Mayesi Hammoud and Willemieke Princée author of Curacao and Aruba parts Kluwer Maritime Law Handbook
- Day of the Supervisory Board Aruba 2015: documentation
- Succesfull first Aruban edition of the Day of the Supervisory Board
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne donates reading books to “Scol Paso Pa Futuro” elementary school
- Well-attended Meet & Greet VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne during Green Aruba