InsuranceOur Insurance team advises regional and global (re)insurance companies as well as insurance intermediaries, including banks and other professionals of the financial sector, on all regulatory matters relevant to their business. This includes, for instance, drafting and reviewing conditions to insurance policies, advising and settling of liability claims, as well as assisting in legal proceedings.
VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne assists clients on various insurance claims, such as personal injuries, claims relating to traffic accidents and professional liability. Furthermore, we advise on supervision and regulatory issues and we handle various litigious matters relating to insurance law. Pension law is one of the typical insurance-related specializations that is covered by our dedicated lawyers. And to conclude, we have advised on multiple mergers and acquisitions in the insurance sector.
- RSA in a marine case liability claim
- Guardian Group in legal proceedings regarding motor liability insurance
- An insurer regarding damages due to a gas explosion
- Several hotels in personal injury claims
- Various questionnaires regarding reinsurance
- Advice in pension matters and life insurance matters
- Guardian Group Fatum as their legal counsel regarding a variety of commercial law areas, such as insurance law, liability, financing and employment.