With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- Lehman Brothers Securities N.V. in Curacao to complete bankruptcy proceedings and close down
- Mayesi Hammoud successfully represents Aqualectra in summary proceedings against WTC Curacao
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne advises Cinemark regarding opening new movie theatre in Sambil
- Mayesi Hammoud and Willemieke Princée author of Curacao and Aruba parts Kluwer Maritime Law Handbook
- Steffen Hagen speaker and Sabine Altena fellow organizer first STEP Curaçao Conference
- Versatile junior lawyer VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne sworn in
- Ban Topa for legal students and young professionals well received