With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- Steward ranked as Top Legal Individual in Labor Law
- Construction new hospital HNO can continue
- Robert van Beemen interviewed about Lehman Brothers bankruptcy by BNR Nieuwsradio
- Rogier van den Heuvel successfully represents Curacao Airport Partners in appeal against car rental companies
- Lehman Brothers Securities N.V. in Curacao to complete bankruptcy proceedings and close down
- Mayesi Hammoud successfully represents Aqualectra in summary proceedings against WTC Curacao
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne advises Cinemark regarding opening new movie theatre in Sambil