With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne organizes workshops Procurement & Contracting on Curaçao and St. Maarten
- Minister and President of the Court of Justice receive Collected Employment Laws and Regulations Curaçao 2015
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne assists CIBC FirstCaribbean in financing NuCapital wind farm
- Sixteenth VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne Thesis prize presented
- Expansion VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne in Bonaire and Curaçao
- Isla liable for oil spill Jan Kok