With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- Three new lawyers VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne
- The process of arrest and enforced sale of vessels in Aruba, Curacao and St. Maarten
- Treaty between Suriname and the Netherlands regarding acknowledgement of verdicts extended to Curacao, Aruba and St. Maarten
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne expands in Curacao and St. Maarten
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne awards 15th thesis prize
- Molly Steward ranked as Top Legal Individual in Labor Law
- Construction new hospital HNO can continue