With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 504
T +599 9 461 3400
F +599 9 461 2023
After business hours you may contact us on +599 9 690 4647.
Guide to Doing Business in Curacao
Relevant news articles
- Seminar employment law by prof. Sagel on four islands simultaneously
- Five new lawyers at VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne
- Participants: “Dia di Fundashon helps directors progress”
- Rogier van den Heuvel assists country government of Curacao in appeal procedure against prolonging of financial supervision
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne assists UTS in dispute with Curaçao Court of Audit