With offices in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Maarten and Amsterdam, VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne is the leading Dutch Caribbean law firm. In addition, our Flying Lawyers service the BES-islands on a very frequent basis.
Through our association with Van Doorne in Amsterdam, and with Lex Mundi and the World Services Group we offer global services at the highest level.
P.O. Box 5152
T +297 583 8464
F +297 583 8442
Guide to Doing Business in Aruba
Relevant news articles
- Mota-Engil selected as preferred bidder for PPP Watty Vos Boulevard project
- Service with a smile
- The process of arrest and enforced sale of vessels in Aruba, Curacao and St. Maarten
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne assists Barceló Group with acquisition Occidental Hotels & Resorts
- Treaty between Suriname and the Netherlands regarding acknowledgement of verdicts extended to Curacao, Aruba and St. Maarten
- Mayesi Hammoud author of Curacao and Aruba parts Kluwer Maritime Law Handbook
- Day of the Supervisory Board Aruba 2015: documentation