Consumer Goods are goods that are consumed every day by consumers and that need to be replaced frequently, compared to those that are usable for extended periods of time. We work for several fast moving consumer goods producers but also for luxury brands and retailers.Recently we have assisted:
- Adidas in a major counterfeit dispute in Curacao
- Fondo de Valores Inmobiliarios as their legal advisor in relatio to corporate issues, real estate and employment regarding the developer of Blue Mall in St. Maarten.
- K-Swiss, Nike, Nutricia and many others in counterfeit injunction proceedings
- McDonald's Latin America's Netherlands Antilles' activities acquisition financing
- Publisher of road maps in copyrights-infringement proceedings
- The leading distributor, import and export company in Aruba in a contracting law dispute
- World-famous brand Havaianas in litigation regarding trademark and copyright infringements before the Joint Court of Justice.