Due to the geographical location and historical position of the islands and countries where we are rendering our services, a substantial part of our business emanates from other professional service providers. All of our lawyers in all of our practice areas provide services to other service providers on an almost daily basis.
Other law firms, accountants and tax advisors in particular act as intermediates or as direct clients of our firm. In addition, appraisers, architects and real estate brokerage firms also use our services, especially in the real estate and project development area. Our specialized Telecommunication, Media & Technology team, often works with software engineers and web developers.Recently we have assisted:
- AIC as arranging agent of a bond loan of US $110 million for the St. Maarten Harbour Group of Companies
- Guardian Group Fatum as their legal counsel regarding a variety of commercial law areas, such as insurance law, liability, financing and employment.
- Litigation on the termination of contracts for professional services
- Simmons & Simmons with compiling matrixes in the field of lending, securities and banking.
- VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne advises in the acquisition of ANT Trust by SGG
- Common Court confirms liability for overlooking mortgage registration
- Convention 10-10-'11 A year after and ahead...