We have the largest airports of the region and several (international) cargo handlers as our longstanding clients whom we advise on typical airport and cargo related issues such as concession agreements and issues regarding handling fees.Several regional and international airline companies frequently use our services. We also assist international clients with the registration of their aircraft, and both financiers and owners with the financing of their man-made flying devices.
Aviation Flyer (English)
Aviation Flyer (Russian)Recently we have assisted:
- A US airline with the introduction of a new route to St. Maarten
- AeroCentury Corp. with the purchase of two Fokker 100 aircraft from an affiliate of Pembroke Group Ltd. and the lease of both aircraft to Dutch Antilles Express B.V. (“DAE”)
- Air Lease Corporation with the purchase and transfer of an Airbus aircraft, its re-registration in Aruba and the lease thereof
- Aviation Capital Group in the financing of the acquisition of Airbus aircraft
- Banks in the financing and registration of aircraft
- CRI Leasing Inc. with the repossession in Aruba of its aircraft from its lessee, the Bolivian airline Aerocon, due to a termination of the lease agreement
- Provincial Airlines in relation to the purchase and delivery of aircraft and recruitment of employees of Provincial Airlines in Curacao
- Signature Flight with its acquisition of Arrindell Aviation Services in St. Maarten
- The acquisition of a controlling interest in an airport.
- Trustee in cross border bankruptcies of Air Aruba and the Air ALM Group
- Minister of Finance of Aruba to open the Offshore Aircraft Registration Summit in Aruba
- First International Aviation Finance Summit about the Netherlands and Dutch Caribbean to be held in Amsterdam
- Tiara Air Aruba First Boeing 737-300 Arrival
- Signature Flight acquires Arrindell Aviation Services in St. Maarten
- Conference "Offshore Aircraft Registration in Aruba"